RFI Statement of Faith
We believe . . .
1. The existence of one God (Yahweh or Jehovah) – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. The inherent deity, eternal pre-existence, miraculous conception, virgin birth, total humanity, sinless life, atoning death, glorious resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ (Messiah Yeshua).
3. The infallible authority of the whole Bible as the inspired Word of God for faith and instruction in righteousness.
4. The establishment of doctrine for faith, practice, government and discipline on the New Testament.
5. The Gospel of the Kingdom as the Gospel of the Bible preached from both the Old and New Testaments.
6. Justification by faith alone in the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the only means of personal righteousness.
7. Water baptism as an outward sign of inward grace. (The ceremonial formula or means of baptism – emersion, sprinkling or effusion – is based upon the convictions of each associating ministry or congregation).
8. In celebration of Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper). (The ceremonial formula and means of communion celebration – either closed or open communion – is based upon the convictions of the associating ministry or congregation.)
9. The inherent brotherhood of the Christian community through the grace covenant of Jesus Christ.
10. The prophetic restoration of the church, the body of Christ, throughout the world in preparation for the Second Advent of Jesus Christ her Lord.
11. The prophetic restoration and salvation of the nation of Israel in the last times.
12. The pre-millennial second coming of Jesus Christ to establish the kingdom of God.
13. The resurrection of the dead to give immortality to both the dead and the living saints at Christ’s appearing.